Energos Contract AS, represented by the General Manager, is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
We process both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information about you. Personal identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not reveal your personal identity.
Personally identifiable information
We collect and process the following information:
- If you contact Energos Contract via our web pages, e.g. send us an e-mail, relevant information could be stored, such as name, title and contact information, e.g. e-mail address, phone number and other information relevant to your business.
- When you visit Energos Contract web pages, your IP address is registered. Energos Contract does not directly link this information to you as a user.
We will use the information for several purposes, including:
- To manage and maintain our pages. Examples of what the statistics provide to us are information on: how many people visit different pages, how long the visit lasts, keywords, which webpages users come from and what browser is used.
- To develop better and more user-friendly products and services
- To provide requested services
- To contact you if requested, e.g. periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. However, we will not pass your details to third parties.
Under the GDPR you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that ENERGOS Contract holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will also remove your information on request.
See more about web analytics and cookies below.
Web analytics and cookies
Energos Contract also collects and processes unidentified information about visitors to energos.no. We use common Internet technologies, including Google Analytics, to collect information about users to provide the best possible functionality and further develop information on the website. This information is retrieved from the computer’s browser and may include IP address, operating system, browser software, screen resolution, and sender network page.
“Cookies” are small information capsules (text files) the web site asks your browser to store on the computer or mobile device. This allows the website to remember your actions or preferences over time. Energos Contract uses the following cookies:
Statistics and information on how visitors use our website. We aggregate information and create reports that help us improve the experience. The tools use first-party cookies only to collect data. These cookies, and the data collected, are anonymous and can not be used to identify you as a person.
If you do not want Energos Contract to collect anonymous data from you, you can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptoutfor more information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over websites outside our own. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The GDPR grants certain rights to customers in their capacity as data subjects. Those who are registered in any of Energos Contract’s systems are entitled to access their own information. The person also has the right to request that incorrect, incomplete or other information Energos Contract has access to processing is corrected, deleted or supplemented.
Updating this policy
ENERGOS Contract may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Energos Contract AS, Åsbieveien 16, Stoa, 4848 Arendal
Phone 99 22 55 00
Last updated: 12.09.2018